REFINE 

Browse All : Images from between 1944 and 1953

1-1 of 1
Richland Covenant Churc...
Richland (Mich.)
between 1944 and 1953
 
Title
Richland Covenant Church
Description
Richland Covenant Church, later renamed New Hope Church, replaced a blacksmith shop at 8140 N. 32nd St. in Richland, Michigan, where they stayed until 1953.
Date
between 1944 and 1953
Time Period
1940 - 1949
1-1 of 1