Detail View: Richland Community Library Local History Collection: Richland Community Library Local History Collection

Filename: 
P-201.jpg
Identifier: 
P-201
Title: 
Presbyterian Church House, Park St., March 1976
Subject: 
Richland (Mich.)--History--Pictorial works
Subject: 
Presbyterian church buildings
Subject: 
Church buildings
Description: 
Photograph of the Presbyterian church house. This building was originally The Ladies Library built 1912. In 1948 the Ladies Library Association sold the building to the Richland Rural Agricultural School District for one dollar. In 1959 the school board sold the building to the First Presbyterian Church of Richland.
Publisher: 
Western Michigan University
Date: 
1976
Type: 
Image
Format: 
image/jpg
Source: 
Photograph, Local History Collection, Richland Community Library
Location: 
Richland (Mich.)
Time Period: 
1970 - 1979
Rights: 
No Known Copyright. Contact the Richland Community Library for more information
Rights Holder: 
Richland Community Library
Collection: 
Richland Community Library Local History Collection
Date Digital: 
2021