REFINE 

Browse All : Historic buildings--Michigan--Kalamazoo from ca. 1940

1-2 of 2
West Hall, northeast fa...
ca. 1940
exwa_wmup_u-10160
 
Title West Hall, northeast facade, on the East Campus of Western State Teachers College
Date ca. 1940
Time Period 1940 - 1949
Description Northeast facade of West Hall, formerly known as the Natural Science Building and Science Hall. The Science Building, designed by E. W. Arnold, was later named West Hall. Located on East Campus, it was the second building to open at Western State Normal School in 1915. West Hall was used as the physical and natural sciences for over 30 years. The last use for the building was in 2006, when the Geology Department used it for a core lab. The building was demolished in 2013.
West Hall with greenhou...
ca. 1940
exwa_wmup_u-10150
 
Title West Hall with greenhouse at Western State Teachers College, facing south
Date ca. 1940
Time Period 1940 - 1949
Description South facade of West Hall, originally known as the Natural Science Building and Science Hall. The greenhouse was added to the building in 1940. The Science Building, designed by E. W. Arnold, was later named West Hall. Located on East Campus, it was the second building to open at Western State Normal School in 1915. West Hall was used as the physical and natural sciences for over 30 years. The last use for the building was in 2006, when the Geology Department used it for a core lab. The building was demolished in 2013.
1-2 of 2