McCracken Hall with paper pilot plant addition and walkaway at Western Michigan University
1970 - 1979
Exterior of McCracken Hall taken September 1970 includes the addition of the paper pilot plant and walkway. Cars are parked in the foreground. It was used as a chemistry facility. The first building on West Campus, McCracken Hall was named after well-known faculty member, William McCracken, head of the chemstry department from 1907-1939. A Paper Industries Laboratory was added to McCracken Hall in 1959 to support the nation's second Paper Technology program. One wing was torn down in 2017. The building was demolished in 2019.
1-1 of 1
Please wait while the presentation is being created...