REFINE 

Browse All : Chemical laboratories from 1949

1-2 of 2
McCracken Hall, side en...
1949
exwa_wmup_u-10518
 
Title McCracken Hall, side entrance, Western State Teachers College
Date 1949
Time Period 1940 - 1949
Description Exterior of William McCracken Hall at the time of construction in 1949. It was used as a chemistry facility. The first building on West Campus, McCracken Hall was named after well-known faculty member, William McCracken, head of the chemstry department from 1907-1939. A Paper Industries Laboratory was added to McCracken Hall in 1959 to support the nation's second Paper Technology program. One wing was torn down in 2017. The building was demolished in 2019.
McCracken Hall, front e...
1949
exwa_wmup_u-10516
 
Title McCracken Hall, front entrace, Western State Teachers College
Date 1949
Time Period 1940 - 1949
Description Front entrance of William McCracken Hall at the time of construction in 1949. It was used as a chemistry facility. The first building on West Campus, McCracken Hall was named after well-known faculty member, William McCracken, head of the chemstry department from 1907-1939. A Paper Industries Laboratory was added to McCracken Hall in 1959 to support the nation's second Paper Technology program. One wing was torn down in 2017. The building was demolished in 2019.
1-2 of 2